Best Ride on Cars warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship occurring under normal use for a period limited to 30 days from the date of the original purchase.
Who is covered?
- This warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to any other person. The product must have been assembled and maintained per the product instructions.
Warranty does not cover:
- Non-Best Ride on Car product (including MP3 players).
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use; or use of the product other than for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance.
- Products that have been modified or altered.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear.
- Any other cause not arising from defects in material and workmanship.
How do I make a claim?
- You can make a warranty claim by contacting YardKid or by calling a customer service representative from Ride on Cars at 1-888-411-1786.
This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BEST RIDE ON CARS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BEST RIDE ON CARS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF VALUE OF THE PRODUCT OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF BEST RIDE ON CARS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the limitation of implied warranties or the exclusion of consequential or incidental damages, therefore the above limitation of implied warranties or the exclusion of consequential or incidental damages may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.