FAQs | JumpSport
When should I expect my trampoline?
- JumpSport products ship in 24 hours and you should receive your order in 3-5 business days. See "shipping" tab for an accurate timeline. Your tracking number will be emailed to you within 24 hours (1 business day).
Does the ground need to be completely flat?
- Yes, for safety reasons.
Is it safe?
- JumpSport trampolines meet or exceed U.S. Safety Requirements.
Can it be left outside in the winter? And if not, how difficult is it to disassemble?
- Yes, but it is recommended you cover it.
What is the difference between the various JumpSport models?
- SoftBounce Trampoline System
- Best bounce in its class!
- SoftBounce system is more forgiving, puts less stress on the body for a great low-impact trampoline workout
- Taller frame for deeper, smoother bounce
- The safety enclosure uses a double-back-up safety design and an EZ-up installation system
- StagedBounce Trampoline System
- All SoftBounce Features plus the following major enhancements:
- StagedBounce Safety System: Asynchronous Spring Tensioning provides a Softer Landing & Safer Rebound with less kickback force
- Added triple-back-up safety design - adds an additional strap/shock cord suspension system at each of the poles - improves safety and impact absorption
- PowerBounce Trampoline System
- All StagedBounce Features plus the following major enhancements:
- PowerBounce model adds up to 32 additional ‘Dual-Spring’ assemblies with adjustable PowerCams™ for best performance & customization up to three different levels
- Heavy-duty enclosure improves with the addition of our high-strength safety net, 70% stronger than the other enclosure nets