FAQs | Skybound
When should I expect my trampoline?
- SkyBound products ship in 24 hours and you should receive your order in 3-5 business days. See "shipping" tab for an accurate timeline. Your tracking number will be emailed to you within 24 hours (1 business day).
Does the ground need to be completely flat?
- Yes, for safety reasons.
I only received 2 of 3 boxes. Help!
- Each order ships together. UPS occasionally delivers 1 or more boxes before the other(s). While this is uncommon, it can happen. If you are unsure of your missing box, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will double check the tracking for you.
Can the legs be adjusted to accommodate ground that is not flat?
- No, the legs are fixed.
How thick is the padding?
- The spring padding is 3/4" thick for all trampolines aside from the smaller Super 7 Kids Combo, which is 1/2" thick.
Is it safe?
- SkyBound trampolines meet or exceed U.S. Safety Requirements.
Does it come with a ladder?
- You can purchase a ladder here. A ladder is not necessary for the small/toddler models.
Can it be left outside in the winter? And if not, how difficult is it to disassemble?
- Yes, but it is recommended you cover it. It is easy to disassemble. There are pins that can simply be pushed/snapped in - making installation/disassembly pain-free.
What is the warranty?
- SkyBound warrants its trampoline products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service conditions. The components of the trampoline are warranted against defect and workmanship for the time period specified as follows:
- TRAMPOLINE FRAME: 10 YEARS
- SPRINGS: 1 YEAR
- ENCLOSURE NET: 1 YEAR
- SAFETY PAD: 6 MONTHS
- MAT: 2 YEARS
- ALL OTHER PARTS: 1 YEAR