FAQs | Win Green
What age is recommended?
- All Win Green products are built for 36+ months. Adult supervision is expected.
What is the safety information?
- The fabric of Win Green playhouses / tents have been tested for flammability and adhere to relevant safety regulations. However, keep away from open flame and fire. The fabric is 100% cotton and complies with European Standards BS EN 71 Parts 1, 2, & 3.
- The play structure is not a toy. The frame is built to hold the fabric, and while sturdy, it is not meant to be jumped on or subjected to other rough play.
When should I expect my delivery?
- All Win Green products will be shipped via regular shipping (such as with UPS or FedEx), within 24-48 hours. Items will arrive within 2-7 days from placing your order. See the map in the "shipping" tab for the expected arrival time based on your location. You will receive a tracking number within 24-48 hours of placing your order.
Can I wash my Win Green playhouse and other Win Green products?
- Win Green recommends that playhouses and tents are “sponge cleaned” using warm soapy water and not machine washed. Machine washing will cause shrinkage due to the large amount of stitching used in the embroidery. All other Win Green items can be machine washed on a 30 degree cycle, using mild detergent but no bleaching agent. Do not tumble dry.
I’m having trouble putting my playhouse together, do you have any tips?
- It is essential that the framework is assembled correctly to ensure that the fabric fits perfectly. If the poles are not pushed fully into the connectors then the fabric will not fit correctly, putting the seams under unnecessary strain. To be sure that the poles are pushed fully into the plastic connectors, we recommend a gentle “twist” as you push.
Our kids damaged the playhouse, can I buy replacement parts?
- The framework is designed to keep the fabric in place and should not be subjected to out-of-norm stresses or strains, however over the years we have heard that playhouses make great monkey-bars! With this in mind, replacement pole and connector sets are available to purchase in the accessories page of our website. Alternatively, please call us or email us and we will be happy to get your playhouse up and running again!
Where are Win Green products designed and made?
- Win Green products are lovingly designed within their main location in the UK, and are brought to life by a highly talented craftsman team in India. The fabrics used to create Win Green products are hand-woven and hand-dyed using traditional Indian techniques. It takes at least 15 hours sewing time to create one Win Green playhouse!
I’m not sure which size playhouse to order, what would you recommend?
- Most people’s choice of playhouse size depends on the space they have available. In terms of age suitability we usually recommend the small playhouse for children up to the age of five. The large playhouse measures 65 inches high (5.41 feet), so enough room for adults too!
How do Win Green playhouses come packaged?
- Win Green playhouses come packed in their own canvas storage bag, making it easy to transport from place to place. The storage bag is included with purchase.
Can we use our playhouse outside?
- Win Green playhouses are made from 100% cotton but are not waterproof. In good weather, tents and playhouses will create a great shady spot in the backyard or beach and create the perfect backdrop to all the outdoor fun your children can have!
I’ve lost my playhouse instructions, can I get some more?
- If you misplaced your assembly instructions or inherited a Win Green playhouse from friends or family, you can download them straight from our website - instructions are found in the "product description" page for download.