Shipping & Returns | PlayStar
- Free Shipping includes free shipping in the Continental US.
- PlayStar "Ready to Assemble Swingsets," "Build it Yourself Swingsets" and all accessories ship within 24 hours and are delivered within 1-5 days from ship out, according to the above map. You will receive tracking information when your order ships out. Freight items (all swing sets) include a delivery appointment.
- PlayStar "Factory Built Swingsets" are pre-built at the factory upon placing your order, then shipping within 1-2 weeks. The Swingset is delivered within 1-5 days from ship out, according to the above map. You will receive tracking information when your order ships out. Freight items (all swing sets) include a delivery appointment.
- Freight items deliver curbside. Upon ordering, you will receive a tracking number reflecting the delivery of the play set from the warehouse to the shipping facility nearest your shipping address. The above map reflects the number of transit days to the shipping facility. Upon arrival, the delivery company will call you to schedule your final delivery appointment, at your convenience. An adult must be present to accept delivery.
- All PlayStar orders include a 30-day money-back guarantee and a manufacturer's warranty.
- PlayStar products are not eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes and international shipping destinations.
Ready for Assembly and Build it Yourself play sets by PlayStar: 48 hours (2 business days) for ship out. Please refer to the above map for delivery timelines upon ship out (1-5 days from ship out).
Factory Built (pre-assembled) play sets by PlayStar: Approximately 2 weeks to build before shipping out. Then, refer to the above map for shipping from the warehouse to the facility nearest your delivery address. When the play set arrives at that facility, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery appointment.
Accessories or any add-ons: 48 hours (2 business days) for ship out. Please refer to the above map for delivery timelines upon ship out (1-5 days from ship out).
Most small accessories by PlayStar will ship via UPS or FedEx; all other products are shipped ground freight by Less Than Truckload (LTL) service (play sets and heavier play set add-ons). When the shipment arrives at the freight terminal near your location, you will be contacted by the carrier to arrange a delivery appointment, at your convenience. While the carrier may allow flexibility in appointment times, needs for lengthy delays in appointments may result in storage fees, at your expense.
Curbside Delivery is where the public street meets the homeowner’s property. If an 18 wheeler cannot stop and unload at this junction, additional charges will apply. Delivery onto the homeowner’s property is not part of curbside delivery, but can be pre-paid during the delivery appointment.
The carrier will deliver and unload as close to your property line (curbside) as is accessible by the delivery vehicle. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. The customer will be responsible for the contents after the delivery. No additional charges should be presented to you at the time of delivery.
YardKid nor PlayStar is not responsible for deliveries that are misdirected due to an incorrect shipping address, including any fees incurred from misdirected deliveries. If a shipment cannot be delivered successfully as a result of invalid shipping address, or if no one is available to accept/sign for the delivery after an extended period of time, the carrier may need to return the shipment to our warehouse. If this should occur, after a reasonable attempt has been made to make these arrangements with the recipient, a refund for the purchase will be provided, minus any shipping fees incurred.
Free delivery is good for a standard delivery (no rush deliveries), and is available in the lower 48 states.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure their delivery address is a secure location for receiving their order. YardKid/PlayStar is not responsible for orders that are lost or stolen after delivery. There will be no refunds or credits on lost or stolen orders once delivered.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect and make sure all pieces are accounted for and the boxes or product(s) are not damaged. You may choose to refuse the delivery if there are unacceptable damages and/or shortages. If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must note the damages and/or shortages on the delivery receipt. Make sure to ask the freight carrier for a copy of the delivery receipt. You must contact either YardKid Customer Service at 1-866-614-5258 or PlayStar Customer Service at 1-888-PLAYSTAR within 24 hours for any damages or shortages.
Installation and Set Up
Free delivery of PlayStar products does not include free installation. While Factory Built models arrive in pre-assembled sections, installation is still required to assemble the parts together.
Should you prefer to hire installers, you may find installers in your state by clicking here, or you may hire your own preferred installers.
Returns & Refunds
Returns are allowed within 30 days of original ship date, with a 15% re-stocking fee as required by PlayStar. You will also be responsible for all shipping charges. Note, items must be in the original packaging, unused, and in resalable condition. Upon receipt of goods that PlayStar deems resalable, YardKid will credit you for the purchase price less the original outbound shipping costs and restocking fee.
Please save a copy of all warranty, receipts, and delivery receipts for your records.
For Factory Built play sets, orders can usually be cancelled without penalty if it hasn't been built yet. If an order has entered the building process, related fees and charges will be deducted from any credit issued.
For all other play sets and other products, orders can usually be cancelled without penalty if it hasn't shipped yet. If an order has entered the shipping process, related fees and charges will be deducted from any credit issued.
If the product(s) has shipped, the customer is responsible for return shipping and applicable restocking fees. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card / form of payment used when placing your order.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately via phone at 1-866- 614-5258, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat.