14' PowerBounce Round Trampoline with Enclosure
PowerBounce™ trampolines have all of the features and specifications of the StagedBounce™ Trampolines as well as the exclusive advantages listed below.
This state-of-the-art PowerBounce by JumpSport technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is the patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm's three stages--the top, middle, or bottom setting.
The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
- The 14' trampoline has 96 Primary springs and 32 PowerSprings™ for a total of 128 springs
- PowerBounce trampolines all come with adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a wide range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping. Blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant.
- 14' maximum single-user weight rating up to 255 lbs. (Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!).
- Patented Triple-fail-safe™ design is engineered to provide "back up" support systems to hold the net in place
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops
- Includes blue patent pending vinyl sleeves - prevents pole foam from disintegrating in the sun
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact - steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like pricey mountain bikes
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required
Barcode # 637602212458