14' StagedBounce Round Trampoline with Enclosure
With patented StagedBounce™ technology, 50% of the springs engage immediately, 50% engage a fraction of a second later making the trampoline mat safer, more forgiving, for a low-impact workout with a great bounce. The StagedBounce and other JumpSport models are the first and only trampolines designed to reduce the risk of injury on the jumping surface, where more than half of all trampoline injuries occur.
- Engineered for Safety with Patented StagedBounce Technology
- Offers exceptional bounce performance
- Thick, blue Frame Pad made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
- 14' trampoline diameter
- Frame: Heavy-duty, 1.8" diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
- Frame Height: trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines.
- Springs: 96 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs that are 8.5-inch long, zinc-plated steel. Springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential
- Jumping Mat: 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield. 113 square feet of play space.
- V-Rings: High strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs.
- Frame Assembly: All JumpSport trampolines include the patent pending all steel "DD" Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming.
- Frame Pad: blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide, and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant.
- Single-user weight rating up to 240 lbs (real world testing to a combined weight of over 700 lbs!).
- Patented Triple-fail-safe™ design is engineered to provide "back up" support systems to hold the net in place — a very important combination of safety features
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than leading brands
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in!
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability and UV protection.
- Steel poles have a tough powder coat finish like high quality mountain bikes.
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required.
Item # UNJ-U-21242-00
Barcode # 637602212427