Mountaineer Clubhouse Swing Set
Maximize your backyard play area with the Mountaineer Clubhouse Swing Set by Gorilla Playsets. This set has all the features of the original Mountaineer, removing the lower level picnic table and instead adding a lower-level clubhouse with an arched entryway, large window, and a half wall giving a hideout clubhouse spot for the kids to play inside. The deck is covered with your choice of roofing - wood, green canvas or green deluxe vinyl. Also available is the Treehouse version, which adds working shutter windows to the wood roofs for a cabin-like treehouse feel! The entire playset is finished in a beautiful amber stain and the main posts and beams are made of natural cedar with an Amber finish.
- Dimensions: 20'W x 11'H x 14'6"D
- Lower-level Clubhouse with Arched Entryway, Large Window, and Half Wall
- 2 Slides:
- The Wiki Wave Slide is now upgraded to the more durable Alpine slide as of February 2018! See photo!
- Extreme Tube Slide
- 3 Swings: 2 belt swings, 1 trapeze swing
- Additional Features: Rock Wall with Climbing Rope, Safe Entry Ladder, Deluxe Rope Ladder, Tic-Tac-Toe Panel, Steering Wheel, Play Telescope
- 4x4 Solid Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Platform: 4' x 6' / Platform Height - 5'
- Natural Amber Finish Framing
- Wood: Wood Roofs featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and Chimneys
- Green Canvas: Authentic Green Sunbrella Canopies
- Green Vinyl: Deluxe Green Vinyl Canopies
- Treehouse: The Treehouse version adds working shutter windows to the wood roofs, for a cabin-like treehouse feel
Optional Treehouse Fort Add-On
- Add on the Upper Level Fort to your Treehouse option playset! The fort add-on represents an additional wall on the upper level treehouse (back is closed, as shown in photos), allowing for a fort-like atmosphere for your kids.
Shipping & Installation
- All Gorilla Playsets products are designed for easy installation
- Approximate assembly time: 12-16 Hours
- If you prefer to hire installers, you may refer to our installer list, here
- We recommend using a sealant within the first 90 days to prolong the life of the play system
All Gorilla Swing Sets Include
- Factory stained wood that is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- All required hardware
- Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Limited 10-Year Warranty on Lumber, 1-Year on Accessories